Monday 2 April 2012

Mahan Shi sector moved up to fourth win critical approval good mentality

Mahan-Hunter
 Beijing, April 2, U.S. players Hunter - Mahan, Hunter, Mahan, an advantage in the Shell Houston Open champion, the tour this year the first player to win a championship more than in FedEx Cup standings lead. After the match, Mahan said the key to victory this week is that he maintained a very good mentality.

"I must remain patient," Mahan said, "I really have patience game, efforts to fight each shot,Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter, not to think too much in the game. Have too many good players on the court ... So today win a little to rely on my good attitude, I feel great. "

Mahan's kind of mentality is not only reflected in this week's Houston Open, still preparing to reveal out the words of the U.S. Masters. "I feel here, the state is also good, so whatever I can finally win here,Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter, will not affect me the feeling of the right to participate in the Augusta Masters." Said Mahan. his world ranking rose to 4.
Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter
"I now very good, I feel like I can play a very good game, but I also feel that they do not need to reach the best condition in order to win I feel like, as I said before, I feeling this week I am the strongest in the game, on the one hand is the mentality,Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter, which is a very good point that you feel sure when you hit a Grand Slam, you must be in the game in all aspects of play well. your mind must be very good from this week's game, I already know their own state of mind is very good, persevere and get ahead in the game, and then completed the previously never done before. "Mahan said.   brandsgolf.exblog.jp

In February of this year, Mahan has been in the World Championship - Accenture Match Play Championship to win the championship. In the final round today, Mahan still lagging behind the 54-hole leader in South Africa Louis - the black Xiuren two, but the transition when he made a tie for the lead, and caught on the 10th hole birdie obtain the outright lead.
Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter
"I played in front of the 8-hole competition in patience, but I feel I have some opportunities, but I did not have a good grasp." Mahan said, "so I now feel great, I played strike. we all know we have a perfect pitch when the ball is to listen to your beck and call, and then you hit a beautiful putt, you feel great. Then on the 10th hole,Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter, continued to perform well. time is clearly a continuation of the good state for me. "

But it is worth mentioning is that Mahan was considering skipping the Shell Houston Open and directly participate in the U.S. Masters. During the past three U.S. Masters tournament, Mahan twice made the top 10. But in the end Mahan think of three of the top eight results in the Redstone golf course in the past five years,brand name golf clubs, decided to participate in the Shell Houston Open.
Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter
To participate in the game, I really do not like to take a long time on the pitch, the most difficult times of the game is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, because you're a bit like a dry sitting there , and then look at the stadium. "Mahan said," You really can not wait to start the formal competition. "

The Houston Open is the the Mahan career five PGA Tour victories,Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter, he has become the highest-ranked American player. Participated in seven games this year, Mahan 6 race has made the top 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment