Thursday 19 April 2012

China Open Baldwin for the first time China off the tannoy the dream to win the contest


The first round of the Volvo China Open (microblogging), yesterday in Marina Lake Golf (microblogging) Club held the first round. European Tour newcomer, Matthew - Baldwin (Matthew Baldwin), Britain's leading achievement list to 65, seven under par. The tournament before the Australian champion Scott - the Manchester Lunqi (Scott Strange,),Taylormade R9 Irons, Denmark's Joost - Lu Teng (Joost Luiten), a total of six players with 66, one behind behind in second place.

Defending champion Belgians test seitz (Nicolas Colsaerts) hit 68 when the round with British players Paul (microblogging) - Casey (Paul Casey) and other 13 players tied for 15, his fellow Englishman Ian - Paul special (microblogging) (Ian Poulter,) the first round of 71.

After the game, the players have to speak evaluation,Taylormade R9 Irons, leader Baldwin indicates that this is the first time in China, just want to concentrate to play well. The youngest participant 14-year-old European Tour off tannoy played 77, after the game he felt that the performance is OK, really enjoyed the race, that their ultimate dream is to get a Grand Slam title. Here is everyone's comments:

Matthew - England Baldwin (65, -7 pole)
Taylormade R9 Irons

I am very pleased with the achievements of today, the weather conditions than I practice a lot better, then I would like to be able to hit par satisfied. Event group today moved the serve-bit and flagpoles in the stadium simple,Taylormade R9 Irons, this is one of the reasons I get good grades.

I try to make all things simple, get up early and caddy set target is to fight for each hole to play a par, if given the opportunity to catch birds. Results birdie opportunity quite, I seize a few of them.

This is not the lowest score in my career, I played in South Africa this year, nine under par results. The past few weeks to feel good performance last year, I was still playing the Challenge Tour, did not expect to get good grades now on the European Tour.

This is my first visit to China. To be honest I do not sufficiently understand to China, after the plane from Beijing directly to the club,Taylormade R9 Irons, I just want to concentrate on the game.

Fred Drake-A-Black (par 66, -6, Germany and Sweden)
Taylormade R9 Irons

Today, I played very good putt very smoothly. Today, in addition to a three-putt a hole, the other is very good, I putt never been so good, especially the long push, in addition to this several years ago in Italy, I won the race. But today the putt is better than that.

Today the longest putt at the 17th hole, I pushed into the hole from 30 feet, place the ball, in addition Fortunately push a few times the ball from 12-20 feet place. Earlier this year when I putt very bad state, but I found the right depth and coaches direction.

I would like to me before too anxious for my actions have been unstable, and now I want to develop more long-term training and competition program, and look forward to continue to raise the level.

I played in the stadium of Peter - wearing a good score, Taylormade R9 Irons,and hope that this week the rest of the game on hold, get good grades.

Zhu Manchester - Lutenghelan, (66, -6 rod)

I have a lot of bright spots in addition to the fourth hole, most of the kick-off stop in the fairway, so I can effectively attack the greens, so many birdie.
Taylormade R9 Irons
Morning, no wind is helpful for achieving good results. Marina Lake golf course fairways are long, but today serve bits to be adjusted.

It is a pity that the fourth hole, the ball moved into the long grass, and had to back cut the ball, but I'm bad luck, not the ball hit the ideal place, double-bogey, but then continuous caught three small birds. So I feel good.

Pretty good so far this season. Every game I have successfully cut, but the final round of the results are nothing but general. But the season has just begun,Taylormade R9 Irons, I have a lot of opportunities, since the first time last year in the European Tour won victory, I feel good, I hope you can win more games.

The Ge Naite France (66, -6 pole)

This is a good start, and putt very well today. 3 months ago for a long putt, putt all of a sudden the much helpful results improve. Today I have a total of only 24 push.

Recover from a calf injury in last month and went to China to participate in the competition, I am very pleased. To know that after the injury, neither practice nor game, it feels so bad, but fortunately everything is normal.

- Gary Boyd of England (66, -6 bar)

When you cut the ball into the hole on the final hole and a birdie, is always a very happy the thing. The 18-hole kick-off a good second shot and did not play well, the third pole in general, but then chipped.

Today, the organizing committee on the golf course to do some adjustments to make the stadium a lot easier, so today there are many low-par results. Practice day, I saw written on the scorecard for 7600 yards, I think this course is long, and has repeatedly used the 1st wood.

This season I am a little slow, but I always slow, getting better and better. I re-employ the former coach, I do at home a lot of training. Today is a good start.

Scott - Manchester Lunqi Australia (66, -6 pole)

I am very pleased to play 66, I have not broken 70. I have a period of time did not participate in the competition,Taylormade R9 Irons, because of some more important things in life, such as when the father. When life returned to the track, my focus will be placed Golf, hope to have good results.

I seem to always get good grades in China, China has a lot of good new stadium, to play here is always very interesting.

Marina Lake Stadium scraping wind vary widely. Wind can not play today, such a result, windy, and can hit 77 I will be satisfied.

I certainly hope they do not fairway variable is too long. 5 hole of 600 meters is too long for me, I am not long hitters far than you, when your opponent can play more than 350 yards, 70 yards, there will certainly be pressure.

Colin - Colin Montgomerie of Scotland (68 -4 bar)

The final hole to swallow bogey too let me down before my performance is good, 3-foot putt did not promote the always frustrating. Overall, I worked very hard to get back to my status, before the period of time that I played poorly, and feel much better now, I hope this good start will be maintained.

- Paul Casey of England (68, -4 bar)

The achievements, I am very satisfied with the wind so that the pitch become difficult, so not how good the players luck afternoon. I made a few mistakes, but overall I am very satisfied. After 9 holes.

After 9 swing feel is what I want. I have this year, I played the game much, this is a good start. I like the course, despite the wind will become difficult,Taylormade R9 Irons, but still have many opportunities.

The court to change short a good choice, such as 13 holes, is a horrible hole, despite today to change short of the still have 203 yards, I use a 4-iron, however if is the original 288 yards of words, such as it is today weather, I'm afraid I'm gonna get the driver.

Nicholas - test Seitz Belgium (68, -4 rod)

I was very satisfied with today's results, go out to catch an eagle, directly cut a hole in the second shot, the other holes I also have the opportunity to have three of four holes I can use a pole driver greens, but are only made par, maybe I did not create the eagle opportunity, but at least take a few more birds.

Last forty-five hole I also have one or two opportunities, but the eagle to go out today to make me feel special excitement. I hope tomorrow to continue to maintain a good state.

Ian - Ian Poulter of England (71 -1 bar)

Today, a little frustrating. The weather is good, you look out from the scoring board, a lot of people catch a lot of birds,Taylormade R9 Irons, the morning of the players should have the edge. But some did not find the state. But I slowly began to familiar with this stadium, I feel tomorrow should be able to play better results.

Zhang China (69, -3 bar)

Today the first half a little better, playing more stable, although a bogey, but The second half the wind is relatively large. The China Open is 18 years old, is just an adult, continuous play for 18 years, had perfect attendance award.

Liang, China (73 +1 pole)

The first nine holes will not ring true, but the back to make up for some, I think it is good. A starting bit anxious be., Currently +1 promotion hanging, hoping to dampen tomorrow.

The off Tianlang China (77 +5)

I feel the performance is OK, but that can also play better. I also enjoy the competition process, and so many good players play together very helpful to me. Still hope to cut, but currently does not think too much, try to play well, my ultimate dream is to obtain the Grand Slam victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment