Tuesday 20 March 2012

Locke real estate tycoon recognized the surprise champion of Morocco make up the regret

Robert - John Locke (Robert Rock), a Beijing time on March 21, in force January Kewu Zi to win the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship, England golfer that he did not because of that victory, there are too many changes, however, the United States real estate the big Hengtangnade - Trump (Donald Trump) recognize themselves but surprised. This week to compete in Morocco at the Hassan II Cup,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, Locke look forward to regret wasting win opportunity last year to make up for victory.

Total prize money of € 1.5 million European Tour - Thursday, Hassan II Cup, the Royal Palace in Agadir, Morocco golf courses (the Royal Golf du Palais) gets underway,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, in January won the victory in the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship Locke is still the focus of this week. That victory brought him to the U.S. held the World Championships (WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship and the WGC-Cadillac Championship). Although Locke himself bluntly that he did not win Abu Dhabi Golf Championship change too much,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, but he did not anticipate, that is, even the U.S. real estate mogul can recognize themselves in the Cadillac Championship.
TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters
Locke said: "I was here or where he was asked more questions, I do not care, I do not want so much time to spend on skills, because I have other things to do, but I changed some of the things I have reason now is clear clue, I started my game a lot of work,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, this will be a few weeks later began to pay off. I met some interesting people he (Trump) than I can expect to be able to see people, but I see from a distance, he, he came towards me, he must have watched the Abu Dhabi Golf, because he said, 'Well done, congratulations to you, young man' I told him briefly chatted, I never expected would have happened, but this is only to show you how many people watch golf, do not you? "   Information related to:brandsgolf.exblog.jp.

Locke this week to compete Hassan II Cup, the goal is naturally aimed at the three European Tour title. A year ago, after the two rounds of the Hassan II Cup in the ranks of the championship, but unfortunately shot a disappointing 74 in the third round to make it from the lopsided championship. Fortunately, then,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, Locke finally in the Italian Open to grasp the opportunity to achieve a first European Tour title of his career.
TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters
This week to return to the Royal Palace Golf Course, the 34-year-old England will undoubtedly want to make up their own a year ago regret. "I may let the champion of the tournament in the last slipped away. At that time,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, I think I should be able to pose a threat to win a victory, Fortunately, I later victory. I'm in top condition. may last a little exert himself a bit of pressure you want to win too much. hope I can rely on the accumulated experience, committed some errors in the correction on the time I now understand, if I can the first two performance well,brand name golf clubs,put himself in a favorable position to compete for the championship, then I can finally win the game by participating in that event like the World Championships,TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putters, I learned a lot of things. "

No comments:

Post a Comment