Sunday 12 February 2012

Westwood targeting 39 champion self-confidence to know how to win the game

News of May 11, is currently ranked third in the world England star Lee - Westwood (microblogging) in the Dubai Desert Golf Classic (microblogging), three after the game had a lead on Sunday aimed at their own professional tournament victory in 39 games worldwide. The confidence of the white tiger, he knows how to win the game.

Westwood from 1994, will compete this the oldest European Tour Middle East swing, but until now, he has not won a game, twice runner-up, which two years ago, the playoff loss to the European Ryder Cup teammate Miguel Angel Jimenez. This time, the Westwood Saturday won seven birds, swallow two bogeys, surrender of 67 (-5) medals won by a separate 54-hole leading to compete for their first Dubai Desert Classic title chances seem excellent.
Westwood
Westwood said: the current round only lost two, I hit a bad tee shot: on the 6th hole, the tee shot into the long grass on the left, into a difficult position of the ball; in the 8th hole, the ball to the right of the bunker. In addition, the performance is very stable, give yourself a lot of birdie opportunities. "

If the white tiger is able to victory on Sunday, it will be his 22 European Tour titles, and also will be their 39th victory in the worldwide. While leading a distance from their own 2 gap between the competitors, including the world's second-Lo - McIlroy (microblogging) and fourth in the world, Martin - Kemer, but Westwood showed confident to win.

The 38-year-old former world said: "I know how to play the leading situation when I had the opportunity, I was able to complete the task of victory quite good, I've won 37 times (in fact 38), the bad kind of person I am not leading status. This is a habit, you will get used to such a situation, you always know what to do when the afterburner to fight and when not to go afterburner to play, when to be patient and I are well prepared, so I have the qualifications to become confident. hard work in the golf over-the-counter, under the practice range and greens around a lot of hard work. I short game becomes much sharper, and the putting, which has been a significant improvement, I am very hard on that link, so why I am not confident? in all respects to see improved, my rods lower than before on a difficult golf course, I can play 60, 64, 62, achievement, so why not let my own confidence and become fully optimistic?
TaylorMade Rocket Ballz RBZ Irons
2 behind another former world number one Kemer also hope that Sunday's game conditions become more difficult and just hold the bravery of Westwood. The 27-year-old German star said: Westwood, Saturday played -5 results are very excellent one. The flagpole bit stuffed a corner, so I hope to set them on Sunday will make the stadium has become difficult, perhaps we will encounter greater wind, weather is not say that, then let him (Westwood) can not run away, I hope we can catch up with him. "

Get personal European Tour crown at the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic, McIlroy also appears to have the confidence: "In the case of the remaining 18 holes, two behind and there is nothing I still decided that their own attitude is very positive Sunday, the stronger the wind, this will be better, this will put on a hard battle. "

On the other hand, when asked whether an attempt to "intimidate" the surrender of the opponents, Westwood replied: "No, I think that I am not trying to intimidate anyone. Whenever I go to the game of golf course I obviously trying to play well, often played excellent. I am also trying to raise the level of my game, like I said, my current average score is quite good, obviously, if my average score is very good. I was able to really improve those aspects, then I can begin to win more games. "

No comments:

Post a Comment